What to Wear to Yoga
Yoga pants are our favorite exercise apparels by far, and this is coming from someone who takes more time to coordinate workout clothes than actually workout.
Why are yoga-pants the best thing to happen to women, you ask?
- They make a woman in any shape and size look sexy.
- They are super comfy to exercise in – be it an insane workout session at the gym or some stretchy yoga class.
We see women flaunting yoga pants, and at times worry that they aren’t wearing it right. Keeping this in mind, we have created a list of do’s and don’ts on yoga pants, so listen up ladies!
- Find yoga pants in your size. This might sound simple, but the number of women wearing the wrong size of clothing, not just the yoga pants, is alarming!
- Take care of those panty lines. It’s an eyesoreladies, so please spare us.
- When the pants start getting loose at the waist, please get rid of them!
Otherwise, it awkwardly gathers in all the wrong places.
- Invest in good fabrics and brands. Don’t skimp on quality.
- Do not at any cost wear them to work, ever!
Take a Look at Celebrity Pics Who Wear Yoga Pants
Now while buying yoga pants, be very honest about your size and the colours that flatter your shape.
We have shared a few ideas of Yoga Pants, which should get you moving
Grey and black yoga pants are a safe bet.Pair them with a racer back top to show off your petite upper body. Choose between spandex or soft stretch fabrics based on your comfort level.
If you’re looking for a fun element in your yoga pants, then go for those with funky waistbands. And if you are in great shape and work out at a good gym, then throw on a sports bra or a crop top with sexy yoga pants.
If you are top heavy, go for fitting yoga pants to show off your legs and pair it with a comfortable top. If you’re bottom heavy, go for comfortable yoga pants and choose a long top to hide your bottom and accentuate your petite upper body.
Below are a few colour and style combinations of Yoga Pants for you to experiment.
Olive and green: The yoga pants here have a little frill. Those who are petit or have a flat bottom should definitely try this style!
Related: Sportswear for urbanista women
If you’re wearing yoga pants with a contrasting waistband, pair it with tops in a similar shade to visually elongate your torso.
Related: 10 Kaftans For your Summer Wardrobe
Pair your feel-good black yoga pants with quirky tops.
Ladies, always stay confident and exercise regularly to feel good about yourself.