The modern day neck designs for kurti are great addition to the fusion outfit that looks super stylish yet flaunt a hint of ethnic charm. These different necklines kurtis look great not only with the traditional salwars and churidars, but also are fun to pair with the peppy leggings and even jeans.
The classy and fashionable kurtis can be worn round the clock through your nine to five daily basics to the dressy evenings. There are many designs options that you can choose from, depending upon your taste and body type. Kurtis offers a fun tweak to the traditional Salwar Kurtas that you can easily carry without looking boring. The many colors, prints, silhouette patterns, etc. rev up this smart attire, giving it the entire attitude that you well deserve.
While the heavily clad traditional salwar suits bring out your elegance, the latest trend of the much experimental kurtis have showed us fun ways to make them even more chic. The kurti designs are available in many styles and forms. There are even cute and peppy T-shirt material kurtis that can be sported by the young girls to college or hangouts. In addition, there are the kurtis made out of richer textiles and serious structures that can be worn by women of all age to office or other formal occasions. Designers have brought about a great deal of style enhancements to the basic kurtis by adding different kinds of embellishments, embroidery works, prints, shapes and cuts considering the various genre of femininity. Now, women irrespective of their age or their physical attributes can personalize this fashion modification effortlessly.
The dressy kurtis with heavy neck works and detailing made by the fashion gurus are the favorites of celebrities and royalties around the world. The western world fashion labels have set the trend of long dressy tops made out of a wide range of weaves. Be it the lighter chiffons, georgettes, satins, crepes materials or the heavy cottons and silks or even the stretchy jerseys are highly popular among women. The long kurti tops made out of Jersey fabrics are fun with the right doze of demure charm of femininity. The dress tops can also be tried with different lengths of legging s and tights to play up or tone down the look for the right amount of oomph.
Modern lifestyle has adequately influenced the needs and preferences of the women. With the rising speed in the lifestyle, there is a sudden rise in the need for alternate dressing styles. Clothes need to be capable of creating a strong and lasting impact without the hindrance of time or constant rush. Plus, there needs to be a greater variety that feeds our desire for fashion and simplicity, yet not compromising with the body shapes and sizes. There is a need for a sense of flexibility and economy in the dressing styles, such that a particular dress can be worn for different moods with minor twists. All these factors have heightened the craze for well-structured and sensibly fitted garments to accentuate the right features, depending upon the age, profession, height, build and all other intricate details.
The many lines of designer kurtis come in different kinds of fits and style inspirations. The range of fits include the baggy bohemian kurtis, the fitted sensuous kurtis, the colorful and funky kurtis, etc. There is a complete array of kurti designs that we surely adore.
The western designs and styles of long tops are well blended with the eastern looks and peoples’ preferences to become the incredibly popular revolution in the world of fashion.
The Perfect Pairing
The ornate kurtis are tried and tested by the fashion conscious women internationally. They are teamed up with tights, leggings, trousers, skirts, etc. Depending upon the expected look and feel, the kurti has been paired with many a kinds of bottom wear to look edgy or boho-chic or traditional.
The dressy and embellished kurtis can be effectively paired with the long tier skirts for a very experimental ensemble. The light and flowy kurtis can be paired with the tiny colored shorts for the perfect clubbing outfit that is sure to turn heads everywhere.
Many even like richer looks by layering the kurti with t-shirts, jackets, stoles, etc. Some accessorize the decent kurti with heavy neckpieces, belts or batuas.
For the cool and funky college wardrobe, the kurtis can be teamed up with three quarter leggings in different prints and variants. We can go beyond the scripted and pre-stated and try out many different looks to flaunt our own style.
The Different Kinds of Necklines of Kurtis
The latest neck designs for kurtis are stylized in many different cuts and patterns to highlight the shape and proportions of the face. The many shapes neck patterns for kurtis draw eyes to the right features and make women look and feel confident. The choice of cut and embellishment of the neckline also depend upon the social event or the dress code of the place that they are desired to be worn to.
What Makes the Kurti Necklines So Special
As the neckline is close to the face, a rightly designed and jeweled work is always a bonus. The significant kurti neck design form the most attractive feature of the dress. Pretty neck designs for kurtis is mostly the primary reason for purchasing the kurti. Designers develop newer and more eye catching kurti necklines catering to the needs of the modern women. There are presently many neck patterns for kurtis that are customized by the designers to emphasize beauty and poise of the kurtis. The neck designs for kurtis are no longer limited to the staple square, round and v necklines. Cotton kurti neck patterns, collars, patchworks, bold and tailored cuts, laces, beads, and tonnes of other decorations have been justly incorporated to the kurtis making their demand even more phenomenal. With all the arty works done, these designer kurtis have travelled the world over.
Sometimes the neckline are designed in accordance with the prints and works of the kurtis. Lately, we have noticed different kinds of sleeves too. The sleeves visibly boast of the character of the elegant kurtis. We crave to be seen in this well-structured kurtis with an epitomizing neckline. The latest neck designs for kurtis have been influenced greatly by the local artisans and weavers. Even many other south East Asian traditional patterns are seen to be profoundly dramatizing the naïve kurtis. The Parsi birds and floral embroideries, crochet, the cutworks and mirror works even the Japanese shibori works has found its place in the world of kurtis. These gorgeous and jazzy different necklines kurtis are very able to create a lasting impression.
However, some even prefer the clean and sophisticated single coloured or multi coloured neck designs for kurtis. These give a very sartorial turn to the playful kurti. These textures make them very clean to wear to all business affairs. They are ethnic, cool and very pristine. Despite our personal dressing conservations, we can pick our version of this revolutionary attire easily without a second thought. They impart sober and serenity to the body even if we belong to the plus size groups.
The Standalone Mosaic Neckline Styles
The heavy and maze-like jari, sequins and thread works along the neckline effectively replace jewelries and necklaces. They are elaborate and bring about a complete transformation to the appearance of the kurtis.
Moreover, considering the importance of the neckline, most tailors provide the customers with booklets and catalogues with images of numerous necklines and patterns to select from. Some tailors even accept pictures from the fashion magazines allowing us to have their our customized kurtis and desired necklines.
Here are Some of the Popular Neck Designs for Kurtis
1. The vast collection of arty neck designs for kurtis are fun of course but also portray a very ethnic old world-ish charm.
- The deep v cut kurti neck design gives a very bold look to the attire while the hint of a Chinese collar adds attitude and smart appeal. The contrasted line of soft buttons and loops create quiet a cute play of colors. These kinds of cotton kurti neck patterns are very well fitted and structured and can be easily worn to casual affairs of the day or as semi-formal clothing.
- This neckline is pretty different with a very royal touch to it. The heavy jari work along with a mildly plunging neckline is more appropriate for the evenings. Also, the delicate gold and bronze embroidery adds sheen to the kurti that makes it well suited to casual parties.
- Here, the shimmery lace and fabric works add texture to the kurti with a very demure enchantment. The presence of a tiny collar is very elegant and emphasis the length of the neck.
- This stitched neckline goes beyond the normal round neckline with a little slit drawing attention to the contrast fabric details. The lace used here is pretty well placed surrounding the neckline softening the look even further.
- The multi colored pattis heighten the activity around the neckline with interesting sequins and prints. The soft Chinese collar adds attitude to this jazzy kurti.
- This sober neckline caters to the official dressing needs with a fashionable allure. This is a very sophisticated look that can be tried along with long ear accessories for a nice fusion attire that we can sport to all formal occasions.
- Tonnes of detailing are added to this neckline to oomph up this kurti. We can see lots of embellishments that are mixed with a right doze of embroidery and tailoring. This kind of kurti neckline is best for the blingy social gatherings.
- This kurti neckline loaded with jari work is extremely decent and brings out the princess within us. We surely love this royal neckline that resembles a heavy necklace.
- This mix and match of shimmery fabrics boosts the already structured neckline. This gleaming kurti is well suited to the festivities and wedding. Just snazzy purse or a diamante earpiece is enough to make us look and feel completely glamorous.
2. The bright canary yellow kurti is super stylish with a very intriguing asymmetric neckline. The matching patchwork of rich floral embroidery is crafted for desire. The soft fabric is balanced with the cute black armhole piping, making this fusion kurti our go to spring-summer wear.
3. This striking pink and black contrast kurti is perfect for the night outs and friends’ gatherings. The bold hot pink collar and the lace worked neckline enhance the sensuality of this amazing evening wear kurti. Plus, the praise worthy hemline is sure to grab all eyeballs.
4. This casual layered long kurti is for the young and glamourous. The round neckline is bordered by a thick panel of grey thread work. The prominent yellow detailing at the center of the neckline is well contrasted to the dull grey bodice underneath. Plus, the loose black and yellow printed jacket adds polish to the attire. This a fun dress that we can wear round the clock as it adds a breath of fresh air to the boring office wear.
5. This prestine and graceful white kurti gets a break from the monotone with a very bright blue embroidery work around the neck that spreads beyond the waist. This heavy embroidery makes the kurti unique and grand. The grace and poise makes this kurti simply breathe taking.
6. This black short kurti is made out of rich textured fabric that is enhanced by the deep neckline and the antique embroidery work at the yoke. The decent addition of the crafted neckline and the collar makes this kurti a hot pick for the evenings.
7. This angrakha style bright yellow kurti is styled with the mix of fabrics and colors. We can even see a flat collar impact around the neckline that is emphasized by detailed black piping that surrounds the neck. The look of this kurti is very fancy with the contrast pink and black embellishments that spell absolute magic.
Threads and Weaves
Colored threads are used to create a dynamic impact along with beads and glass to border the neckline of the kurtis. The enriching textiles ooze in attitude and freshness. It gives a very intellectual feel to the kurtis. The jewel and crystal encrusted necklines are stunning while the enchanting shapes and patterns inject finesse to the garments.
The bounty of textile fibers includes cottons, ikkats, muslins, silks, etc. They add an old worldly charm to the kurtis. Different kinds of laces have ably found their place, outlining the neck of the kurtis. The kinds and types of laces are endless and selected tastefully to enliven the overall look of the kurti put together thoughtfully.
Kurtis are also synonymous as long tops or tunic tops for a very accepted as an alternative to the t-shirts, casual tops and the longer kameez. Their length is often shorter and typically fall between the kameez and usual tops. But, now the lengths vary as the recent designers are more willing to make the classic kurti even more genuine, elaborate and individualistic. Now, we are more open to newer versions of hemlines with asymmetric, fish cut and anarkali, etc. There is something for everyone and for all body types. The couturiers have found fascinating casual, party and formal wear kinds of kurtis.
Every season brings its own fashion statements as dictated by the gurus of the couture industry. But, the kurtis have emerged as an essential piece of necessity. Straight from the runways these intriguing fusion wear has found its place in our wardrobes. It has become so lucrative that now their existence is very vital. It clothing that is meant to be carried round the year.
The neck designs for kurtis multiply the beauty and magnificence of the kurtis, making them the eye candy of every fashionista.