When you think of hot legs, the images that automatically come to mind are probably Tina Turner in ‘What’s love got to do with it’ , Carmen Electra in Baywatch or even Shilpa Shetty in that sexy yoga video sporting a pair of red leggings. These is a piece of clothing are sexy in a quiet, implicit sort of way. Without showing any skin, it lets you show off the shape and contours of your legs.
Different types of leggings available:
These are wardrobe basics available in black, brown, grey and tan colors. You must go for a high quality fabric if you are opting for these neutral colors.
Related: Peplum is in Trend – Do you own one?
Go Trendy on Color Leggings
Bright colors can be fun to wear. Give it a shot and you never know it could rob you of a few years, making you look youthful and effervescent.
Related: Go Glitterati In Cocktail Dresses
These are contemporary or classic with floral aztec or geometric prints. You can have dots, stripes, diamonds… the list goes on. Any of these will give your outfit a different dimension. Make sure you teem it with a relatively plain tp/dress as they are bound to draw attention to your legs.
A fusion of jeans and leggings, better known as jeggings was how this fashion staple was born. The fabric used for these is a bit thicker than the regular oness, though not as thick as jeans.
The feel of the Leather is rich and warm and is a fab choice to stay fashionable in winters or get that biker chick look.
Related: Tank Top for a Fashionable Look!
If you’re feeling a bit adventurous and experimental, you can even go for those with shimmer. These are popularly termed as ‘wet look Shiny Leggings’. They go very well with loosely fitted solid colored tees or Aztec prints.
Over a synthetic/viscose fabric varied prints can be imprinted. These can be animal, floral, blocks, digital printed leggings; almost anything you can think of can be imparted on these.
Mainly composed of polyester, this kind of sequin leggings has a homogeneous composition which has a sequential arrangement of elements used for embellishment.
Ankle length/ Below the knee/ Between ankle and knee
They are available in any and every length you could possibly want depending on your outfit.
They are best accompanied with:
- Kurtis: every ethnic/ casual kurti could get a contemporary twist to your look.
- Denim shirts with black leggings is a classic look that could get a few jaws dropping.
- Over-sized t-shirts with leggings are a great option for workouts or to lounge at home.
- Short Skirts worn over leggings is the most popular trend for the summer, especially if you want to get that teeny bopper look.
- Jackets are a pre-requisite if winters are around.
Accessories to accentuate your look:
- Footwear: Specifically heels, be it block heels, platforms or stilettos will not just make you look taller but will make your legs look more toned.
- Scarves: Tie up your scarf in a bow or tie or just let sit on your shoulders to dress up the drabbest of tops.
- Long chains: Take some of the focus off of your legs with an eye-catching long chain worn over a simple top.
- Bracelets & earrings: Glittering bracelets and chunky earrings complete that boho, hipster look.
- Belts & bags: Fancy belts and big tote bags look extremely stylish.