Its that time of the year again when you get to show your love towards your siblings. Yup, Rakhi 2014 or Raksha bandhan as its traditionally called in India is an age old tradition where sister ties a rakhi on the brother’s wrist. Of course the brother woes to protect and treasure her for rest of his life. No Raksha bandhan is truly complete with gift giving to the sister in return for the Rakhi she tied.
Some of the Most Popular Raksha Bandhan Gifts in 2014 are:
- Mobile Phones
- Casual clothes
- Party wear dresses
- Accessories like Handbags, clutches and sunglasses.
- Casual fashion jewellery
Speaking of gift giving and treasure, we at MetroMela decided to make it more fun to find great deals and discounts for Raksha bandhan online gift shopping.
MetroMela, along with CupoNation, one of the largest discount coupon websites in India, is bringing to you a coupon treasure hunt contest. There are awesome gift voucher prizes to be won.
Rules for Raksha Bandhan Coupon Treasure Hunt Contest 2014:
1. Visit CupoNation website.
2. Use these three clues to guess the eCommerce store name.
- This company raised a lot of Venture Capital funds in 2014.
- This company is based in Bangalore
- Founders are often mistaken as siblings.
3. Find a special coupon code for MetroMela by the eCommerce store.
4. First three readers who identify the special code and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org will win gift vouchers worth Rs 1000, Rs 500 and Rs 250.
5. Contest ends on 10th August 2014 at 4pm.
6. Winners will be announced on 10th August 2014.
So, Go on And Claim Your Gift Voucher