Gowns have always been a major temptation for every girl in this world. The perfect feminine look, alluring design and appealing demeanour makes it a dream for any girl. Whether you want to go for prom party or any wedding occasion, gowns are compatible with every mood and occasion. One of the types of gowns trending these days are ball gown wedding dresses or fairytale princess ball gowns.
Fascination of Looking Like a Princess
The fascination to have gowns like fairies persists from childhood to throughout the life of every girl. It gives an angelic look and makes the girl to feel special. There is huge variety available in fairytale princess ball gowns, with different shapes, sizes, designs and multiple use of motifs to decorate the gown fabric. Here are a few styles..
- Taffeta Fairy Princess Ball Gown Wedding Dresses: Ball Gowns made of Taffeta which is a smooth and crisp woven fabric made of silk gives an exotic and attractive look. Taffeta gowns can be embellished more with beads. Beads can be decorated in center of the upper half of gown and the entire gown can be left plain and simple.
- Strapless Fairytale Princess Ball Gowns: You can have a perfect fairytale look with a strapless ball gown. Generally strapless gowns give a heart cut shape to the upper half and give a gorgeous and stunning look. It brings a glamorous touch with elegance.
- Laced Fairytale Princess Ball Gown Wedding Dress: Ball gowns are generally kept plain and simple as they are enough to make you look beautiful. But to add on to the beauty of ball gowns you can jewel it with different types of designed laces. Laces are best suited with white or light colored dresses.
- Knee length Fairytale Princess Ball Gowns: Generally ball gowns are full length with a fluffy look but for a change you can try knee length fairytale ball gowns too. If you want to look sexy and glamorous, go for knee length gowns. And you can also have variety for lower part of gown. You can have feathers, sharply cut furs or a skirt look for lower portion of gown.
- Net and Embroidered Ball Gown: For your fairytale princess ball gown, try to give it a different touch with a layer of net on the top of your gown. It gives a classic and graceful look to your gown. You can embellish it more by having embroidery on the fabric under the net layer.
- Sequin and Pearled Princess Ball Gown: You can make your ball gown more attractive by having work of sequin and pearls on its fabric. Pearls are always believed to be best fitted with white gowns; it actually gives a fairy look and adding sequins to the gown is like a cherry on the cake which gives a shimmered and appealing look.
Ball Gown Wedding Dresses for Your Big Day
Wedding is the most auspicious and special occasion in every girl’s life. It is a dream for every girl to look most beautiful on that special day. Wedding gowns are the most important thing on wedding occasion to make the bride to look the best. Wedding gowns have been a fascination for girls from ages and it still persists. One of the most demanded type of gown these days is the Wedding Ball Gown with princess look.
Ball gown wedding dresses comes in huge variety. You can have variety with the fabric used in gown, the embellishments, and you can also have variety with bridal veil and sleeves or length of gown. Here are few ideas…
- Ivory Satin Wedding Ball Gowns: Try wedding ball gowns made of satin fabric, this fabric has a natural shine and glimmer with the touch of ivory colour. You don’t need to add any other embellishments with it. To make it more attractive you can have different designs like layers of creases on lower half of gown or design of knot on the side of waist line.
- Corset and Laced Wedding Ball Gowns: One of the frequently used embellishments on gowns is laces, shimmers and corsets. You can have inner line corset on the gown with light laces on frontal part and soft shimmers. You may use sequins as soft shimmers. It gives a captivating look with a decent touch.
- Embroidered Wedding Gown Dresses: The elegance of white gown can be added with sheer use of embroidery on fabric. You can have variety of stunning patterns in embroidery. It gives a classic and traditional look of decency.
- Organza Ball gown Wedding Dresses: Organza is a fabric which is generally used for dresses to be worn on auspicious occasions. It is frequently used for wedding dresses as well. It has a natural shine and smoothness as it is made up of silk.
- Feathered Wedding Gown Dresses: If you want to have a unique style of wedding gown, you can try feathered wedding ball gowns. The work of feathers can be done on lower part or below the waist line of gown or you can also have full feathered gown. Feathers give sexy and ravishing look. You can have feathers for your knee length wedding gown too.
You can have multiple varieties of gowns with different kinds of sleeves like caped sleeves, full length sleeves, collared sleeves or you can also go for strapless wedding ball gowns.
You may try for different sizes for your gowns like A line gowns, floor length or knee length gowns too. Apart from fabric, sleeves and length of your gown, you can also try different neck lines for your wedding dress. You can have heart, round, V shaped neck lines and other alluring styles.
Keeping in view of the body type is must for wearing a ball gown wedding dress because each and every woman holds different facial lineament and body shapes. There are many neck styles which are liked by women whether it is round , square , halter , boat etc but the sweet heart neckline is on the top of their list. A sweet-heart neckline is the best option for every bride. It’s not restricted to wedding at all in these days. Now designers are uniting this style in almost every attire .
Adoring Your Ball Gown Wedding Dress with Sweet-Heart Neckline
Sweet- heart neckline is the perfect way to draw the attention. As the name suggests, a sweet-heart neckline is the heart-shaped or cordite cut on the neck that flatters figure and enhance the elegance , grasping everyone’s gaze. It is feminine and romantic. It is simple and at the same time gives a stunning look. No one precisely knows that from where this stylish neckline came from. Unobserving the origin of sweet-heart neckline, they are popular now-a-days. They have a great impact on the outfits of women.
Sweet- heart neckline is a cut from a centre, showing woman’s bust and at the same time offering coverage too. This neck style is mainly incorporated in shoulder-less and strapless dresses. This neck design features in many formal dresses, wedding dresses and prom dresses. It is completely distinctive from a V-Neckline, however the style looks similar to some people. There are numerous fabrics that act well with a sweet-heart neckline such as satin, polyester etc.
Many people prefer the sweet, simple yet alluring look of a sweet-heart neckline over a square neckline dress that gives formal look. The best thing about sweet-heart neckline is that:
- It provides the symmetrical balance to silhouette.
- Suits nearly everyone of all body –type shape and size.
- Befitting specially for busted women.
- Goes well with women with a small breast and narrow shoulders .
- Perfect for narrow chin.
- Providing a modest coverage to bosoms.
It is without any doubt the most alluring and flattering style to put the mark of accent upon beauty.
When single out women’s formal outfit, there are so many necklines to select from. The most famous one is the sweet-heart neckline, marking curves above bust line. Designers are now combining and incorporating this style in casual wears too. They are not just limited to wedding. The title of this is adapted from cut or shape. The main aim should be to keep in mind the body type when choosing color, fabric, sleeves, silhouette and waistline.
Is Sweetheart Neckline Dress Suitable For You?
Through all ages, sweet-heart neckline is a popular option for bridesmaid attires. Now many women are choosing this neckline as ball gown wedding dress. It suits all figures, shapes and bust sizes. It laid stress upon the torso of women and give a flattering look to the bust. It also makes neck appear longer.
Sweet-heart neckline is the one that looks perfect on everyone and gives a classy and befitted look to the brides. V-neckline appears the same on some people as sweet-heart though its different from the latter one. There are many necklines also apart from sweet-heart according to the shape of body that accentuate the bosom and give an alluring look.
These are as Follows :
- Scoop , sweet-heart , large v-neck looks perfect on apple body shape .
- Boat neck look good on women with wide neck and big bust
- Scoop neckline looks better on women with a rectangular body sharp.
- Cowl neckline focuses on the bust with a body shape of lean column.
- Square neckline lengthen the shoulders and make an illusion of bigger bust.
- Strapless dresses are excellent for those having average sized figure .
- Color neckline good on girls with a small bust.
Here are some of the classic and beautiful wedding gowns to choose from or get idea from
1. Lace Embellishment Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
The chic & modern style wedding ball gown is made of lace and adds up to your grace paired up with pearl earrings. It’s apt for all body sizes.
2. A line Princess Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
Look elegant in this satin gown with frills at the bottom and beautiful embellishments near the sweetheart neckline. Pair with crystal bracelet and earrings.
3.Cathedral Floor Length Chic Style Ball Gown Dresses
With a mix of satin, organza and tulle this classic wedding gown is suitable for apple and pear body shapes. Pair up with stud earrings.
4. Beaded Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
Get the princess feel with this luxurious ball gown wedding dress. The stunning embellished gown is done in lace with attached frill net at the bottom. Pair up with a veil or crown on the head.
5. Ruffling Ruffle Beaded Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
This bead and ruffle embellished satin ball gown can be worn by hour glass and petite shapes. It needs no more than crystal studs. It is done in layered frills from the waist to the bottom.
6. Fairly Embellished Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
This cute net and satin mix wedding gown goes impeccable with petite and misses body shape. Lightly waved hair serves a super classic look to it.
7. Red Color Backless Flowery Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
The vintage satin ball gown dress adds four moons to your personality and suits all body shapes. Pair up with a veil, half arm length gloves and drop earrings to add on to the glory.
8. Classic Sweep Train Ball Gown Wedding Dresses
The satin- embroider embellished wedding dress fits aptly to all body shapes. Perfect for wearing in spring, summers paired up with drop earrings and bottom curled hair.
9. Graceful Semi Cathedral Beaded Gown
The luxurious summer, spring- organza wedding gown is a special gift for plus size body shape. Good to pair with shoulder length hangings.
10. Gorgeous Classic Traditional Flare Gown
Apt for full figured and pear shaped body. The traditional look of the gown adds charm if paired rightly with crystal drop earrings and curly hairdo.
11. Classic Wedding Style Gown
The satin-tulle fabric with lace and appliqué embellishment serves specially for apple body shape with cap sleeves. Look stunning with head veil and some shiny hair accessory.
12. Sweetheart Neckline With Tulle Strip V Shape
The jewelled embellishments on the waist line are a classic style. The elegancy makes it a romantic choice. Pair up with crystal cut earrings.
13. Strapped Sweetheart Neckline
The chic, modern A line, appliqués embellished wedding gown serves for all body shapes to be paired with long hangings and a pair of crystal bangles.
14. Modern Beaded Ball Gown
With tulle as fabric and embellishments of satin, lace, this ball gown dress serves foe every body shape. Not to be much accessorized.
15. Ball princess Gown
The beautiful ankle length beaded ball gown fortunately suits all body sizes. Enhances your glow with a princess crown and pearl stud earrings.
16. Timeless and trendy Ball Gown
The unique floor length gown is done in swirl designs at the top and is apt for every size with unique combo of earrings.
17. Rich Embellished Organza Gown
Look classy with rich embellished organza mermaid style ball gown with a flowery strap shoulder. Pair up with classy bun hairdo.
18. Plus Size Luxury Ball Gown
Lace and tulle made gown specifically for plus sizes. No accessories as such. Let your gown shine.
19. Illusion Straps
Enhance your glow with this illusion strap flattering appliques decoration lace ball gown. Pair with some flowery hair accessory.
20. Rose Pattern Luxurious Ball Gown
Give a flowery touch to your femininity with this rose patterned wedding ball gown. Mostly suitable for all body sizes. Pair up with big pearl tops.
21. Glamorous Tulle Draped Skirt Gown
Look fabulous with this amazingly designed tulle appliqués bodice. Pair up with a princess crown.